martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

10 FACTS ABOUT ME

10 FACTS ABOUT ME

Hey! My name is Karel Faya Caballero and this is my new blog. Here I'm going to post facts and curiosities about the series The 100 , which I really love. Here you have 10 facts about me:
1) I live in Catalonia, Spain
2) I've watched The 100 twice (util season 4)
3) I consider myself a fanatic of this series
4) My favourtie character is Octavia
5) I'm doing this blog for a school work, but I think it will be fine
6) Just one of my friends watch The 100 (I know, it is a bit sad)
7) I started watching this series out of curiosity
8) My room is full decorated with The 100 merchandaising
9) I miss Heda Lexa, she and Clarke were goals, and still.
10) I'm running out of ideas, so if you want to know something else about me, send an e-mail to: karel10agosto@gmail.com

I hope you all enjoy this x


Karel Faya Caballero

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario